Yes. All our paintings are 100% hand-made.
Are the paintings sold with or without frame?
We offer both options.
We sell our paintings as framed options which are ready-to-hang. These paintings don't need anything besides a wall to hung on to.
We sell our painting also as a rolled canvas. In order to make the painting ready-to-hang you need to frame it an a trusted local frame-shop.
How are prices defined?
Pricing artwork is a difficult science at best. Many factors influence the price of a piece of art, but the key factor is of course demand. The more collectors want work by an artist, the more they are willing to pay.
Supply is also a strong factor. Usually emerging artists' prices are a fraction of what established well-known artists can obtain. Auction prices can vary wildly from gallery prices, depending on the bidding.
We usually set a price on the basis of what think is fair market value, plus a selling record, accounting for size and media, and then discuss it with the artist.
How do you define most popular paintings?
Most popular paintings are the works that have been in the greatest of demand and have been placed in their new homes through online sale.
Is art a good investment?
If you are looking to buy art as a financial investment, then you should try buying stocks instead. Most reputable dealers in fine art are at least aware of the "potential" investment factor of a work of art, but there's no secret formula or "insider knowledge" as to what future prices for a piece of art will be. It all depends on many factors, most of which are quite unpredictable as artists' popularity and demand rise and fall and sometimes rise again.
Reputable dealers can and will often give you their informed opinion, but that is all it is: an opinion! There are of course, works of art that are always "on the rise," such as works by the masters or very well-established (often dead) artists, but when buying work by contemporary, living artists, the key rule should still be to buy what you like, and avoid anyone that suggests that you should buy it as an "investment."
We do represent artists whose work we think will rise substantially in price in the future, and have a certain "track" record to suggest that. Nonetheless, it is an opinion and an educated guess at best.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
CUSTOM ORDERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR REFUNDS